- Morganite Engagement Rings
- Moissanite Engagement Rings
- Aquamarine Engagement Rings
- Sapphire Engagement Rings
- Ruby Engagement Rings
- Emerald Engagement Rings
- Garnet Engagement Rings
- Amethyst Engagement Rings
- Topaz Engagement Rings
- Citrine Engagement Rings
- Peridot Engagement Rings
- Tourmaline Engagement Rings
- Tanzanite Engagement Rings
- Halo Engagement Rings
- Tsavorite Engagement Rings
Shop By Price
- engagement rings under 3000
- engagement rings under 2000
- engagement rings under 1000
- engagement rings under 500
- engagement rings under 300
- engagement rings under 200
- Wedding Rings
- Bridal Ring Sets
- Engagement Ring Shapes
------------ FAQs ------------
1. Are your gems natural, or are they lab created?
A : Both natural and lab created gems are available,I will show details in the listing.
2. Is your jewelry gold plated or real gold?
A : All of my gold jewelry is made of solid 14K / 18K gold. I have no gold plated products.
3. I found a style that I like, but I want it with a differet shape/size gemstone. Can you do that?
A : Sorry, I would if I could, but each setting is designed to hold one specific size and shape of gemstone.
4. Do your gemstones look as good as they do in your pictures?
A : I make it a priority to use high quality stones in all of my jewelry, and I try to make the pictures match as closely as possible. In many cases, the gems in the jewelry you receive will actually look better than they do in the pictures.
5. Can you customize any style to my desire?
A : Yes. I can customize your order based on the design you provide.
6. If I'm not satisfied the item and wish to return or exchange my purchase, OK?
A : Yes, please take a reference our return policy .
7. Do you have rush service available?
A : All of my jewelry is made to order, and normally takes 7-10 business days to prepare before shipping. If you need your order by a specific date, please contact me, and I will do my best to accommodate you. Thank you.
8. How to determine my ring size?
A : You can tell me the US size if you know, or just notify me the circumference of your finger.
How to measure your ring size? You can check the link below: